Can you imagine a world where access to vision care is equitable for all – regardless of the demands of crazy schedules, the constraints of any work environment, the variations in vision care coverage and the proximity of an eye care provider?
We can, and we do. Every. Single. Day.
Founded in 2014, the 2020 On-site team has been driving rapid growth ever since, achieving recognition as one of Inc.’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2018. With 450+ clients and providing coverage across 48 states, 2020 On-site is not only disrupting the delivery of health care, but we’re doing it with exceptional service. We’ve earned an NPS of 90+ from our happy, loyal patients and have achieved a corporate client retention rate of 97%.
We’re a close-knit team with depth of experience and energy that geeks out on unlocking a new sales approach, discovering a new eyewear brand or helping kids in need see better at local public schools. We enthusiastically share our new lunch place finds, try new fitness classes and debate the relative strengths of professional sports teams (season dependent). At 2020 On-site, we see differently. And if you do too, we should chat.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive eye exams in an efficient and timely manner, which may include prescribing corrective lenses, referring patients appropriately for specialty care, or treating patients as allowed by state’s scope
- Educate, counsel and excite patients about the importance of eye health
- Ensure all patients receive an accurate diagnosis, prescription(as needed), and appropriate recommendations to ensure all visual lifestyle needs are addressed and appropriate follow up care is provided
- Collaborate with retail team, in Routine Optometry, to effectively communicate product knowledge, and accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses, frames, etc. to patients
- Collaborate professionally with outside medical centers and Clinical Managers, in Life Sciences, to effectively communicate medical findings, disease processes, and offer sound, medical recommendations
- Enter patient information and complete necessary clinical documentation and record in the EHR system with complete accuracy
- Provide exceptional patient care by accurately performing all services in line with our processes, procedures, and high standard of care
- Provide exceptional patient care by accurately performing all services in-line with company processes, procedures, and high standard of care
Skills & Qualifications
- Passionate about vision care and educating others on the importance of eye health
- Excited by a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can effectively multi-task
- Eager to go above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience and exceed patient expectations
- Friendly, approachable with strong communication skills
- Comfort with learning new technology; previous experience with an EHR system strongly desired
- Willing to travel to client locations. Having your own mode of transportation preferred
- Prior clinical experience is preferred, but not required
- Valid license to practice Optometry in Massachusetts